These are my Practices:
1. Full Vaccination- Pfizer
2. Mask use during all services
3. Makeup Brushes are hand-washed and
sanitized in a clean and masked environment
4. Metal implements are sanitized according to California State Board Standards
5. Supplies are wiped down with
99% Alcohol cleaner in-between clients.
6. Product is always decanted and custom
mixed to prevent cross-contamination.
7. Lash Glue and Setting Spray are
dried using a handheld fan.
8. Disposable products are never reused.
9. Services are always rendered
at a sanitized station.
10. Handwashing and nail cleaning
protocols are followed.
Let's talk about Covid-19
As a Professional Makeup Artist, I have always taken sanitation incredibly seriously in order to protect my clients. The Pandemic only strengthened my commitment,
and as such, I have implemented these standards and guidelines to ensure your safety.